Welcome to Coyote Nation Registration!
Hello New Coyote Families! We are currently completing all registrations for our new students entirely online. Please follow the easy and convenient Five Steps below. All required registration documentation must be uploaded prior to registering and will be automatically emailed to our Registrar, Allison Parot. If you have any questions, please email or call (813) 346-4600.
We look forward to having you join our Coyote Nation!
STEP 1: Please Download and Fill out the Registration Forms
STEP 2: Please Provide the Following Required Three Proofs of Residency
- Current deed or property tax assessment records; or current lease, rental agreement or notarized letter from the landlord.
- Current copy of a current utility (electric/water) bill or initial order for service.
- One of the four following current documents supporting stated address: auto registration, Florida driver’s license, Florida ID card, or voter registration as evidence that parent(s) owns and lives at the residence.
STEP 3: Please Provide the Following Other Required Documentation
- Birth certificate (original required for copying) or other evidence of age. Please see section 1003.21, Florida Statutes, for a complete list of acceptable documents.
- Physical (dated and signed by a health professional within one (1) year of enrollment (first day of school). If a student has ever been in a Florida public or private school at any time throughout his/her school career, a new physical examination is NOT required for entry.
- Current DH 680 State of Florida Immunization Form that is transcribed by a health professional. (See Immunization/Physical Requirementsfor school entry).
- Social Security number, if available (verify number with card; do not copy card).
- Report Card (with grades) or Withdrawal Form if transferring during the school year, or transcript for proper course placement.
- If applicable, Legal documents i.e., a copy of any current judgment of divorce (dissolution of marriage) or other court order establishing the right of custody will be required for registration.
- If applicable, Special Education records if applicable (IEP, TIEP, Psychological Report, Gifted EP).
- If applicable, 504 Plan.
STEP 4: Please Download and Fill out the Course Card Selection
FINAL STEP 5: Please Upload the Registration Documentation from Step 1, 2, 3 and 4
Need more Information?
Cypress Creek Middle School website – CCMS
Pasco County School District website – Parents
Pasco County School District website – Students
Pasco County Schools
All students must attend the school to which they are assigned based on their home address, unless they have an approved assignment to another school or program (e.g. school choice). Applications for School Choice may be obtained by visiting the Educational Options website. Completed applications must be submitted during specified application periods.
The school district expects residence information submitted regarding students to be truthful and accurate, and district forms pertaining to residence and household membership shall be verified under penalties of perjury.
Section 837.06, Florida Statutes, provides that,” Whoever knowingly makes a false statement in writing with the intent to mislead a public servant in the performance of his or her official duty shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree.” Additionally, a person who knowingly makes a false declaration under penalties of perjury commits a felony of the third degree, pursuant to section 92.525, Florida Statutes. Providing school officials false information regarding your residence when enrolling your child may result in your child being withdrawn and/or reassigned to the appropriate zoned school, and referral of the matter to law enforcement for possible criminal prosecution. Additionally, falsification of this information may result in the permanent revocation of your child’s privilege to engage in extracurricular activities, including organized sports.
Parents/legal guardians are responsible for notifying the school principal if there is a change in residence or parental responsibility of the student within five (5) days, even if the parent thinks the student is still in the school’s zone. Failure to give timely notice may result in a reassignment to the student’s zoned school and/or loss of eligibility for athletics and other activities.